Saturday, July 7, 2007

Death Penalty

It is not how I feel now, but how i will feel in a week. Next friday, i am going to be dumped. My relation will come to an end and i will be alone, as i was before.

It is been a long time since i had no girlfriend. I will miss her, but i will have to look straight ahead, and do not keep crying in one of my rooms's corners. It will be ended and life will have to continue. There will be plenty of time to feel angry, and delusioned. There will be lots of tears.

An stage ends, another one opens ahead. A steeper one, a harder one, a painful one. But i will have to walk through it. I will be alone, but I know I have plenty of goodfriends around which will push me. I know they will not let me down.

I guess I needed a life crisis to realize how important my friends are and how i need them. Even in the bad moments, a sun ray can be seen.

Thanks you all. I will be alone soon, but, at the same time, I know i will be protected by many of the best people i have ever met.

No comments: