Sunday, June 24, 2007

Why?

This is going a to be my place to write about anything, the place where my mind will fly free, where everything can be written.

I will write about feelings, about love, about hate. I will write why there is nothing left to write about, and why I want to write any moment. I will probably talk of economics, of history, of everything and nothing. Of my ignorance.

I will probably write about her, which is why I need to write now. I cannot speak with her, but I miss her so much I need to write her some lines, even when I know she wont read them.

I love you. I miss you. I would love to feel you again by me side.

2 comments:

nayade said...

oooh vatos, i didn't know you had begun a new blog. if you need it to be private tell me, and i won't visit to let you have your absolute free space of expression.
your words are so tender, and i said other times you have a golden heart. i would like to give you some support the same your words make me feel better too. don't know what they have, maybe it is just to realize same feelings in other person. giving empathy a place. thank you for giving voice to your heart, heart's voices always are beautiful, and give fragrance to life, even when they sing sad melodies.

vatos said...

Can a blog be private? I am afraid not. Thanks for asking, it is nice, but you can obviously visit it when you want.

About your support, little to be said about. Just reading my writing and posting this reply is a clear support signal.


I am glad my words can make you feel good. That is why we are here, isnt it?
Your words have done the same for me now, thank you again.